Prep + Cooking Time 30 minutes
- 250g self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20g butter
- 200ml Pauls Milk
- 250g grated cheddar cheese
- dried oregano, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 200°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl and rub in the butter. Using a spatula, mix in the milk to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured board and knead lightly.
- Roll into a 30cm x 20cm rectangle and sprinkle with half the cheese, then roll up, beginning with the longer side.
- Cut into slices 2cm thick and arrange so that they are touching on a buttered baking tray.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and oregano.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.